These are pretty much perfect! A sweet chewy blondie jam packed with Skor toffee bits and chocolate!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/4 all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 T. milk
- 1 bag Skor Bits
- 1½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 skor bars, chopped for topping (I also chopped a Cadbury Chocolate Bar)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat together the butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the milk.
- Stir in the Skor Bits and semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the baking pan using a rubber spatula.
- Bake for about 22 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges, and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with the chopped Skor Bars.
- Cool and cut.