This tomato beef soup is about 100 times even better than it sounds. It was downright INCREDIBLE!!! I highly recommend using Rao’s sauce for this because it is the best! Better than homemade, I think! this recipe is adapted from Mantitlement-you will definitely want to visit their page!
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 23.5 oz Rao's Marinara sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- splash heavy cream
- 1½ cups macaroni
- In a large pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and saute a few mins.
- Add beef to the onions and break up with a spoon cooking till it browns.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and marinara sauce.
- Bring to a simmer and cook 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook 10 mins. covered.
- Add splash of cream!