Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips or disks as I used in the pictures
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in the microwave and let cool.
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Slowly pour in the melted chocolate.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Using a cookie scoop drop dough onto sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
Adapted from Cookies & Cups