White Chocolate No Bake Oreo Fudge Cookie Bars
The reason for the long name on these beauties is because they were very hard to name. Cookie? Fudge? You’ll have to try them and decide. They are no bake which is a plus for the summer, indeed. It’s also a winter perk when you need a treat that won’t keep you tied to the oven all day. These literally came together in just a matter of minutes! There is sweetened condensed milk in these babies making them appear to be members of the fudge family. Yet, there are crushed up golden oreos in there, too! Another point for the cookie bar vote! No matter what you call these, no one will argue that they are wonderful and scrumptious. So, go ahead and whip up a batch! That is, if you have about 10 minutes to spare! This recipe is adapted from Cookies and Cups! Be sure to check out her fab page!
- 30 crushed golden oreos (in food processor)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz good white chocolate-I used E. Guittard (don't use chips)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided in half
- Line 9x9 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave at 70% power in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Add processed cookie crumbs to to the melted white chocolate and stir well.
- Allow the mixture to sit just a few minutes before adding chips or they will melt. A few streaks were fine with me.
- Pour in the ½ cup chips and press into pan.
- Sprinkle on other ½c. chips and chill until firm.
- Cut into bars!