These white chocolate brownies are incredible! It’s important to use white chocolate and not the white chocolate chips. I use bakers white chocolate with excellent results. Even though they are not “chocolate” they are fudgy and dense like regular brownies!!! I highly recommend making these….I think you will fall in love with these white chocolate brownies!
White Chocolate Brownies
1/2 cup butter
8 OZ White chocolate
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 and line 8 inch pan with nonostick foil.
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs and stir to incorporate.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Fold in flour.
- Spread in pan and bake 28 minutes.
- Cool, chill and cut into squares.
- Drizzle with chocolate if desired!
Adapted from Back for Seconds