Recipe: Deep Dish Milky Way Cookies-Adapted from cookies and cups
- 2 sticks soft butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- fun sized milky way bars and snickers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare your muffin pan by first spraying with cooking spray, next lining each tin with a parchment round. (Cut the parchment to fit in the bottom of the pan) and then spraying the parchment again lightly.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
- On low add flour, baking soda and sea salt. Fold in candies.
- Press 1/4 cup batter into each muffin top and bake for 13-15 minutes until the edges are golden and the center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Loosen edges with a knife and flip onto a wire rack.
You May Love These, Too! XOXO