This fabulous recipe comes from one of my favorite bloggers-Cookies and Cups! You must visit her blog….be warned, you’ll want to make and eat it all!!!
Nonstick Foil-BEST Invention Ever!!! Trust me!!!!
Caramel Stuffed Krispy Treats
- 14 oz caramel kraft bits
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 Tablespoons butter
Rice Krispy Layer
- 12 Tablespoons butter, halved
- 10 cups Rice Krispies, halved
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, split in half
- Additional 2 cups mini marshmallows for sprinkling
- Line 9 x 13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Microwave the caramel bits, butter and condensed milk until melted and smooth when stirred.
Rice Krispy Treats
- Microwave 6 T. butter and 4 cups marshmallows just a minute and stir until melted. Stir in cereal and press into pan.
- Pour on the caramel.
- Sprinkle on the additional 2 cups marshmallows and pop in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Use the remaining krispy ingredients and repeat directions.
- Press this layer on top of the marshmallows and caramel layer and return to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Switch to the fridge and let set up for a few hours.
- Cut into nice big squares!