This fabulous recipe comes from one of my favorite bloggers-Cookies and Cups! You must visit her blog….be warned, you’ll want to make and eat it all!!!
These treats are not just winners amongst the kids. Yup, the grown ups will devour these just as fast if not faster!!!
Caramel Stuffed Krispy Treats
Nonstick Foil-BEST Invention Ever!!! Trust me!!!!
- 14 oz caramel kraft bits
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 12 Tablespoons butter, halved
- 10 cups Rice Krispies, halved
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, split in half
- Additional 2 cups mini marshmallows for sprinkling
- Line 9 x 13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Microwave the caramel bits, butter and condensed milk until melted and smooth when stirred.
- Microwave 6 T. butter and 4 cups marshmallows just a minute and stir until melted. Stir in cereal and press into pan.
- Pour on the caramel.
- Sprinkle on the additional 2 cups marshmallows and pop in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Use the remaining krispy ingredients and repeat directions.
- Press this layer on top of the marshmallows and caramel layer and return to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Switch to the fridge and let set up for a few hours.
- Cut into nice big squares!