These boston cream pie mini tarts are ridiculously easy and yet so impressive and yummy. You can make these in less than 10 minutes…literally! The tarts are prebaked and just need a 3 minute reheat. I used instant pudding which takes 5 minutes and melted chocolate takes 55 seconds! Voila! Boston cream pie tarts will impress your guests! You can also use regular pudding if you prefer but don’t skimp on the chocolate-you want to use the good stuff! I like to use Ghirardelli baking bars for this recipe! They melt so perfectly in the microwave! These are bite size so they make a perfect addition to any dessert spread you may have for company. Warning: make a lot because they WILL disappear quickly!
- 1 box frozen mini fillo shells
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding, prepared as directed
- 1 bar of ghirardelli semisweet chocolate, melted
- Heat shells at 350 in a toaster oven for about 3 minutes.
- Cool and fill with pudding.
- Spoon on melted chocolate.
- Serve or chill until serving time.