OK this is THE cookie. Just when I thought I had a favorite cookie, this one entered my life! I was at 7-11 with my son. We had just left his talent show and he wanted air heads as his reward for a star performance. As he chose those airheads there were a few skor bars on the candy shelf (amongst 100 other candies) screaming my name. Literally screaming, “Bake with me!” And so, I did! This is now my most favorite cookie in the universe. Try them and you’ll see why!!! Skor Double Chocolate Chip Cookies will rock your world!
Skor Chocolate Chip Cookies:
For fun I made a HUGE cookie using 8 ounces of dough!! See below! Took a while to cook but so yummy. And you know, that way I can say I only ate ONE cookie! hee hee
- 2½ C. all purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 C. dark brown sugar
- ½ C. White Sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 skor bars, chopped
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add chips.
- Chill 30 mins.
- Scoop with a large scoop. (1⅞ ounces dough is what I use for each cookie.)
- Press a few chopped skor bars into each cookie.
- Bake at 300 degrees on parchment or silpat (convection if you have it) for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove to wire rack to cool.