Triple chocolate fudgy cookies are rich, easy and will fill any chocolate craving you may have! The triple chocolates include cocoa power, milk chocolate chip and white chocolate chips!
- 1 cup room temp butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugars till creamy.
- Add 1 egg at a time.
- Add dry ingredients slowly.
- Add chips.
- Dough will be thick which is why cookies are nice and thick!
- Drop by large tablespoons on a parchment or silpat lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 350 for 8-10 mins.
Adapted from Trisha Yearwood