Fudge topped brownies-Adapted from Hershey’s via That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa, sifted
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 9 x 13 pan with nonstick foil and set aside.
- Stir together butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, eggs, cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl; beat till all combined. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- When brownies are almost finished baking, combine chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan and heat till chocolate melts. Add the 1½ teaspoons vanilla.
- Immediately spread over hot brownies (I waited 2 minutes before pouring it on). Allow to cool on wire rack then refrigerate. To serve, cut into bars.
- Makes 24 to 36 brownies.
*NOTE-TO MAKE THEM THICKER I MADE THE BROWNIE RECIPE AND BAKED IT IN A 9 INCH PAN AND THEN HALVED THE FROSTING TO POUR ON TOP! DELISH!!!!