Yes, you are welcome for this! Hot, oven roasted corn topped with butter, salt and pepper and wrapped with crisp bacon. Talk about taking roasted corn to a whole new level. This is clearly a perfect side dish to any meal. Oh forget the side dish, this should be the meal all by itself! Bacon roasted corn is perfection! Winter, spring, summer, fall…this is perfect for every season!
Bacon Roasted Corn Ingredients:
5 cobs of corn
2 Tablespoons butter, melted in microwave
more butter for serving
10 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with nonstick foil and lay the corn on it.
- Drizzle on the melted butter, rolling to coat. Add a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Roast 25-30 minutes or until golden, turning occasionally.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each cob.
- Return to the oven for 20 more minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- Serve with a pat of butter, salt and pepper.