You can never go wrong when you show up somewhere with a tray of chocolate dipped pretzels topped with chopped Oreos…or whatever other toppings you can dream up! You might also want to check these fully loaded pretzel rods out!
My favorite chocolate company is Chocoley. The Bada Bing line ROCKS! They also have the best caramel, lots of fun molds for making chocolates, decorations galore, candy kits and recipes! Check them out here—> CHOCOLEY!
- Bada Bing Chocolate Melts
- Oreos, crushed but leave some chunks
- Gently melt chocolates in the microwave.
- Dip pretzels and transfer to a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Immediately top with crushed Oreos.
- Set in fridge just a few minutes to solidify!
Here are a few of my other favorites I have made using Chocoley Chocolates!