Are you ready for the best Boston cream Pie Poke Cake Recipe?
Deep Dish Boston Cream Pie Poke Cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 2¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding according to box directions.
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Beat eggs and sugar until combined.
- Add flour, milk. oil,baking powder and vanilla.
- Mix just until combined.
- Pour into 9x13 pan that is greased!
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 mins until toothpick comes out clean.
- Once out of the oven, use a wooden spoon handle to poke holes throughout the cake.
- Prepare pudding according to box directions and pour over the cake.
- Let cool.
- For ganache, heat heavy cream just to a boil.
- Pour over the chips and let sit 2 mins.
- Whisk smooth.
- Pour through sieve to strain.
- Let cool a few mins and pour over pudding layer.
- Chill until cold and then cut!