- 6 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3 T. Butter
- 10.5 oz Marshmallows
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- Grease a 13x9 pan with butter.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine marshmallows and butter.
- Heat until puffed and butter is melted stirring every 20 seconds.
- Add the cereal and stir to coat.
- Press mixture into pan and allow to cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pour on top of the cooled treats and chill a few hours.
- Top with cherry pie filling and refrigerate.
Adapted from Passion For Savings