These cinnamon rolls are reminiscent of my childhood. My mom would always buy them and they were so delish with the white icing in that small tub. Did you grow up with these, too? Now they are even better baked up into a french toast casserole ….special enough for your favorite company! Warning: Your house will smell absolutely amazing while this bakes in the oven! Your company will certainly love you for this one and may never want to leave!
- 2 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- ½ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Grease a 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Cut up the rolls into small pieces and lay in the pan.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Pour over rolls making sure they are all well coated.
- Drizzle on the maple syrup.
- Bake at 350 for approx 35 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
- Microwave the icing that came with the 2 cinnamon roll packs in a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour on top and serve warm!
Adapted from Tasty/BuzzFeed-visit them for the coolest videos ever!