A holiday cookie platter just isn’t complete without Snowball Christmas Cookies. These are buttery, coated in sugar and packed with pecans. These will also melt in your mouth.
- 1 cup soft butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecan
- 1 cup powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- IN a mixer, beat butter and powdered sugar.
- On low, add salt, vanilla, flour and pecans.
- Roll into one small balls-I used a food scale and made each ⅝ ounces.
- Bake on parchment lined cookie sheets for 10 mins.
- Cool just a bit and then place a few at a time in a ziploc with the powdered sugar to coat them.
- Once cool, roll in the powdered sugar again!
Adapted from Small Town Woman