If you love chocolate chip cookies and cherries these are the cookies for you! Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies are a hit with the kids, too! Fun to serve them with shirley temples and keep with the cherry theme!
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup soft butter
- ¾ c. light brown sugar, packed
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2¼ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- ¾ c. chopped maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- On low, add flour, soda, salt.
- Stir in chips and cherries by hand.
- Scoop by Tablespoons onto cookie sheets and bake 9-11 mins.
- Let cool.
Adapted from Delish.