Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Look how fun and pretty these cookies are! If you love chocolate chip cookies and maraschino cherries then these are the cookies for you! These cookies are a hit with the kids, too! Fun to serve them with Shirley temples and keep with the cherry theme! These cookies are pretty much irresistible so it is hard to eat just one. You have been warned. They are perfectly crispy around the edges and soft in the centers. Be sure to dry your cherries well before folding them into your batter. You don’t want them to add too much extra moisture to your dough.
You may also like Amarena Cherry Cream Puffs
- 1 cup soft butter
- ¾ c. light brown sugar, packed
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2¼ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- ¾ c. chopped maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- On low, add flour, soda, salt.
- Stir in chips and cherries by hand.
- Scoop by Tablespoons onto cookie sheets and bake 9-11 mins.
- Let cool.
Adapted from Delish.