Look no further for the best meatloaf recipe…you’ve just found it!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- 1 or 1½ pound meatloaf mix (Meatloaf mix is sold in one package and is a combo of ground veal, pork and beef in equal parts.-You can also use all ground beef if you prefer.)
- ¾c. diced red onion
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c. soy sauce (Or use Tamari to make it gluten free)
- ⅓ c. ketchup
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- sprinkle black pepper
- 1c. quick oats
- 8 slices of bacon
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients together.
- Prepare the pan by wrapping a broiler pan in foil. Place this wrapped on a rimmed cookie sheet to prevent grease leaking into the oven.
- Form the meatloaf on the foil into a rectangle shape.
- Wrap the bacon around the meatloaf Bake until it reaches 160 degrees. This should take about 75t 75-85 mins.