Oreos, whipped cream and chocolate syrup are the rockstars of this dessert. And the best part? No oven needed! This No bake oreo freezer pie will please all dessert lovers and not even heat up your kitchen. Just allow a few hours for chill time and you will have a perfect dessert!
No Bake Oreo Freezer Pie Ingredients:
1-1/2 packages of Oreos
1 container Cool Whip plus a little more from a second tub
Mini Chocolate Chips
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Crush up 2 rows of cookies and fold them into your cream.
- Using a freezer safe 8×8 dish, line the bottom with whole Oreo.
- Spread half the cream on top.
- Lay on another layer of full cookies.
- Spread last of the cream on top.
- Sprinkle on extra crushed Oreos or the mini chocolate chips & freeze several hours.
- Cut into huge slices and drizzle on the chocolate syrup!