Berry CobblerLuckily it is time for another month of Two Sweetie Pies! Another month of 2 Sweetie Pies with That Skinny Chick Can Bake means another wonderful recipe! Always a success when you bake from Liz’s blog! Each month we bake up a recipe from each other and keep it a secret until reveal day! Super fun! Make sure you pop over to visit Liz and see which Hugs & Cookies recipe she chose this month. You can also check out her berry cobbler here. Berry Cobbler is an absolutely delicious dessert. It is best served warm from the oven with a dusting of powdered sugar and a scoop of vanilla ice cream! You may also love Blueberry Lush and Blackberry Cheesecake Bars. You may need: oval baking dish
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1¼ cups self-rising flour (Can make own: 2 c. flour, 1 T. baking powder, ½ tsp. salt)
- ½ cup whole milk
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix condensed milk, flour, milk, and melted butter together in bowl.
- Pour this into your dish,
- Top with the berries.
- Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Cool a few minutes and serve with ice cream.
- Dust top with powdered sugar.