Blueberry lush is a delicious dessert that is no-bake and therefore very simple to out together. It has a graham cracker crust so be sure to firmly press it into the pan. The filling is made with fresh whipped cream and cream cheese! You can enjoy this any time of the year! It’s especially wonderful in the summer when you don’t want to put your oven on! I suspect this would be equally delish with cherry pie filling if you are more of a cherry fan! You may also love… Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumb Cake or Blueberry Shortcake Cookies.
You may need:
Confectioner’s Sugar can be found here!
- 1¼ c. graham cracker crumbs
- 6 T. melted butter
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- ½ c. confectioner's sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 T. sugar
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling (One is for the topping when serving.)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press into 9x9 pan lined with nonstick foil with the sides overhanging for easy removal.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream, sugar and vanilla to stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half the cream mixture carefully onto the crust.
- Drop 1 can of pie filling on top and spread.
- Top with the rest of the cream and chill several hours or overnight.
- Slice carefully and dollop more pie filling on top!
Adapted from The Kitchen Is My Playground