Meatballs have never tasted so good! Grab your crockpot and let’s get cookin!
Aleia’s Breadcrumbs-click here!
BEST Crockpot Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef 85% lean Or use meatloaf mix -beef, pork, veal combo
- 4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped not minced
- Handful parsley optional-my kids don't like it though
- 1 cup bread crumbs Can use Aleia's gluten free brand or Target makes a great bread crumb!
- 1 cup shredded Pecorino Romano cheese not grated
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice one 24-oz jars (I like to use Rao's!)
- 1 -28 ounce box or can crushed tomatoes
- Mix all of the meatball ingredients and form your meatballs-not too large.
- Pour 3-4 Tablespoons oil in a skillet and fry meatballs to brown on all sides.
- Pour one can crushed tomatoes in crockpot
- Transfer meatballs to the crockpot.
- Pour jar of sauce over the meatballs and cook on low for 6 hours.
- If any oil pools to the top, use a large spoon to discard it.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for another night.