Goodies You’ll Need to Bake These Beauties:
Birthday Cake Party Cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ cups cake mix
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup sprinkles
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Birthday Cake Golden Oreos
- Beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Add baking soda, salt, flour and cake mix.
- Stir to blend.
- Fold in sprinkles, chocolate chips and Oreos
- Chill overnight or pop in freezer a few hours to speed this up!
- Scoop cookies on parchment lined cookie sheets and bake 9-11 minutes at 350.
- Let cool.
Adapted from Cookies and Cups