Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat melt the butter and bring it to a boil.
- Swirl the pan and stir until a deep amber color.
- Cool 20 mins.
- Preheat Oven 350.
- Beat sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt with the cooled butter.
- Add Flour and Chocolate Chips.
- Scoop 3T. for each cookie onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake 10-12 mins.
Adapted from Cookies and Cups