Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is the best buffalo chicken dip I have ever made!!! The taste of buffalo wings minus all of the mess! The key to this recipe is roasting your own chicken. I roasted split chicken breasts and shredded them myself. I recommend using Bell and Evans brand. You also need to mix the chicken in the mixer to shred it into the dip evenly. Of course, for a shortcut you can use a store bought rotisserie chicken. Costco sells a great one! Also, be sure to use Frank’s hot sauce when choosing! After baking, I now broil the top of my dip. It adds a little taste of perfection to have that crispy top! Just be sure to keep an eye on it because it can go from perfect to burnt very quickly! Try it out soon! Make sure to cut lots of celery sticks for your dippers!
You may also love:
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- ½ cup frank's red hot sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 heaping cups rotisserie style chicken, shredded coarsely (I roasted 3 split breasts)
- chopped chives
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and dressing and mix.
- Stir in cheese and chicken into the mixer to evenly shred.
- Pour into baking dish and bake at 400 for about 20 minutes!
- Then broil the top just to brown it.
- Top with chopped chives!
- Serve with blue cheese crumbles, celery and carrot sticks. Tortilla chips, too!
Here is a second version from my friend Sara which is my new fave! Try either recipe and you won’t go wrong!
- ¾ cups Frank's hot sauce
- 1¼ cup hidden valley ranch dressing
- 2 cans extra large swanson chicken
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all together-keep some of the chicken very chunky.
- Bake in a deep pyrex at 375 40 mins.
What exactly do you mean by ItaliN cheese mix? I always used sharp cheddar before.
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says
It’s a combo of usually 4 cheeses…like asiago, mozzarella, parmesan
christine Merlino says
You can purchase this “cheese blend” at any grocery store off the shreeded cheese display….This “mix(blend of Italian cheeses” really Kicks your Lasanga or Manicots “up a NOTH!”