My friend Karen described this awesome dessert to me that she had made and won first prize for! Apple pie nachos with caramel! I knew I had to try her recipe out!!! She didn’t have a picture so I hope what I have created here came close to her winning recipe. I know it was a clear winner around here! Thanks Karen!
- 2 bags Cinnamon & Sugar flavored Pita Chips (I used the brand Stacy's)
- 1 can apple pie filling
- fresh whipped cream or cool whip
- caramel sauce (homemade or Smuckers)
- Lay chips on your serving plate.
- Top with apple pie filling.
- Drizzle on lots of caramel and top with whipped cream!
- Dig in!