Chocoley Bada Bing Melting Disks-BEST EVER!!! Check out their website-you’ll be thrilled!!!!!!
Coconut Macaroon Cones
- 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- chocolate of your choice for melting (melt diskss in microwave in a wide bowl for easy dipping) This part is of course optional… but delish!!!
- sugar cones
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Wrap each cone in a piece of foil and make sure they fit on the rack standing up between 2 "bars" of the grates.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed in an electric mixer with the whisk attachment until medium-firm peaks. Fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
- Scoop batter into the cones, not filling too high.
- Stand the cones up in the oven and bake 25-30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- When cool, drizzle with melted chocolate.