Addictive! Delicious! Yummy! Go make them!
Cornflake Candy Clusters
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 jar 18 oz ounce creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 3 oz good quality chocolate
- In a pot, combine the sugar and corn syrup over medium-high heat until it comes to a full boil. Remove heat and stir in the peanut butter until smooth.
- In a huge bowl, combine the corn flakes with this peanut butter mixture. Stir gently to coat evenly.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave gently until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the clusters. Let cool.
adapted from sticky, chew, messy, gooey