Gluten free! Low carb! These cream cheese rolls are fabulous. You can eat them as rolls with dinner or throw your hamburger on them for a low carb or gluten free option. YUM! Otherwise known as…….cloud bread!!
Cream Cheese Rolls
Low Carb & Gluten Free Cream Cheese Rolls
- 3 eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 ounces cream cheese cold
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Separate the eggs. Combine cream cheese and yolks in a mixer. In a different bowl, whip egg whites with cream of tartar to stiff peaks. Fold the yolk mix into the whites carefully. Scoop the mixture onto a parchment lines cookie sheet, making 6 rolls. Flatten each one slightly.
- Bake about 30 minutes (They should be soft) Cool few minutes and move to a rack to cool. They freeze well too.