Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken Soup
- 2 (2-lb) rotisserie chickens
- 1 medium onion, whole, left unpeeled
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 5 medium carrots, peeled
- handful fresh dill
- Remove most white meat from chicken, chop into cubes and and set aside covered in fridge.
- Place rest of chickens in crock pot.
- Pour in broth.
- Add onion, carrots, dill and 1 T. kosher salt. (Judge salt for yourself-I actually used a bit more than a tablespoon but we love salt!!! Go less if you are watching sodium!!!)
- I cooked my soup 8 hours on high and it was amazing.
- Once done, strain soup to discard bones. Add white meat to the soup and enjoy!!!
- If noodles are desired, cook separately and add to the finished soup.