My son recently had dinner at a friend’s and came home raving about Boboli pizza. Fast forward a few weeks and now my kids just love Boboli for dinner on the regular! This makes the perfect shortcut for HEART pizzas. I use the personal size ones and with a knife just trim off the right curves to create a heart shape. Add your favorite sauce (Rao’s for us) and cheese and you have the cutest heart pizza. Fun for Valentine’s Day or any night! Heart Pizzas made with a special shortcut will be the hit of the dinner table! No homemade dough necessary for this treat! You may also love: The BEST Pizza Dough and Dessert Pizza.
You may need:
- Boboli Pizza shells (small or large)
- Sauce you love (We like Rao's)
- Shredded cheese
- parsley, for garnish (optional
- Preheat oven with a pizza stone to 450.
- Trim off the top part of the pizza circle and bottom sides to create a heart shape with a knife.
- Lay it on a piece of parchment.
- Top with sauce and cheese.
- Bake 8 minutes and garnish if your kids will allow anything green!