Have you tried Kinder Chocolates yet? You must! I bought them on Amazon and they were well worth the wait and effort. The chocolate is super rich and it has the yummiest creamy center! They get chopped right into this dough instead of using chocolate chips. You may also love Birthday Cake Caramelized White Chocolate Cookies and Cookie Monster Stuffed Cookies.
You may need:
- 125 g butter
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 75 g granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 300 g all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher Salt
- 200 g Kinder Chocolate chopped
- 100 grams Kinder for garnish some I chopped, some I halved
- milk chocolate and white chocolate each melted in a pastry bag
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- add dry ingredients to form dough.
- Carefully mix in the chopped candies.
- Weigh cookies into 80g mounds and garnish with some more candies on top.
- No chilling is needed.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 mins.
- Cool on sheet.
- Pipe on milk chocolate first, let set. Pipe on white chocolate and gently place a halved Kinder on top.
Adapted from Jane’s Patisserie