These are insane. I dipped the pretzel rods first into melted caramel, then dark chocolate. I loaded them up with kettle corn, chopped pecans, crushed Oreos and a milk chocolate drizzle.
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 1 bag Chocoley's dark chocolate disks
- 1 tub Chocoley's Caramel
- ½ bag Chocoley's milk chocolate disks
- a few Oreos chopped
- ¼ cups pecans chopped
- 1 bag Kettle Corn
- Gently Melt the caramel in the microwave in a bowl. Dip each rod first into the caramel. Lay on a silpat sprayed with Pam or on parchment sprayed with pam. Pop in the fridge just a few mins. until set.
- In another bowl, gently melt the dark chocolate in the microwave. In a third bowl, melt the milk chocolate in the microwave and transfer just the milk chocolate to a piping bag when cool.
- Immediately dip into the chocolate and lay on the silpat/parchment. Top with popcorn and chill to set chocolate. Remove and drizzle with milk chocolate. Sprinkle on Oreos and pecans. Chill to set.
M & Ms as a topping are also pretty popular with the kids! And even the adults, too!!!