Lobster Caesar Salad
When you don’t feel like going out for lobster, bring the lobster home. This lobster caesar salad is a crowd pleaser and you can change it up to fit your family’s favorites! We added red onion and marcona almonds which were fabulous. You could add any nuts you like, though! Or skip the nuts! I was out of parmigiano reggiano but when I have it, I like to use a carrot peeler to shave in large chunks! Mmmmm, always a crowd pleaser. The dressing uses anchovies, but of course, you can omit if you aren’t a fan. It will still be amazing! You may also like BBQ Salmon Caesar Salad.
- lobster salad (You can purchase this or make your own with deshelled lobster, a touch of mayo, ½ lemon, juiced and chopped celery)
- 2-3 Romaine hearts, chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced
- optional: ¼ c. marcona almonds
- Grated parmesan cheese-sprinkle on to your liking
- ¾ c. olive oil
- 3 anchovies, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ c. grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- sprinkle of fresh black pepper
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- Whisk all together.
- Lay lettuce in a bowl.
- Top with red onion slices and more grated cheese or slices of parmigiano reggiano.
- Pour on dressing and toss salad.
- Top with lobster salad.