Max Brenners Copycat Dessert Pizza
Have you been to Max Brenner’s in NYC? It is outrageous and prior to the pandemic we had been several times. Now, times are a bit different so we had to bring the dessert pizza home to our own kitchen rather than travel to the city. This recipe is delicious! The dough takes some time so if you are in a rush, you can cheat with a Pillsbury pizza crust or one from your local pizzeria. You cans also switch up the toppings. If you don’t want it too sweet, I would suggest going lighter on the white chocolate chips. You could also add some chopped toffee! You may also love White Chocolate Brownie Pizza or Smores Cookie Pizza.
You may need:
- 3¾ cups all-purpose flour, plus a little more for sprinkling (*I used a little over 4 cups)
- ¼ oz. fresh yeast
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1⅔ cups lukewarm water
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with a pizza stone
- In a mixer bowl, combine flour, yeast, salt, sugar, water and olive oil.
- Knead with dough hook until glossy. (Add flour if too sticky)
- Wrap top of bowl and chill in fridge one hour.
- Shape/roll into pizza round on lightly floured parchment paper. Cover loosely and let rise 1 hour.
- Bake on a pizza stone until dough is a light golden brown. (approx 15 mins)
- Then brush with melted butter.
- Top with milk, white chocolate and mini marshmallows.
- Increase oven to 450 degrees and toast pizza until marshmallows are golden. Remove and serve.
- (Note: my pizza baked for a total of around 20 minutes)
Adapted from People.com