White Chocolate Brownie Pizza
What’s better than a pepperoni pizza? A pizza with a brownie crust and a filling of assorted melted chocolates. Oh, and let’s not forget the Oreo chunks on top! Mmmmmm! Of course, you can change this pizza up to meet your own likes! Hate white chocolate? Use all milk! Not an Oreo fan? Use Butterfingers! Like sprinkles? Throw them on like confetti! The pizza is in your hands! Live it up! This dessert would also make a nice surprise dessert for the kids! They can even add their own toppings! I am sure they’d love some gummi bears, M&M’s and Reese’s! Now that would be some delicious pizza for sure!
Other brownie recipes you may love include:
You may need:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 4 white chocolate bars, Ghirardelli-melted (use less for a less gooey pizza)
- 1 milk chocolate bar, Ghirardelli-melted
- Oreos, crushed in large chunks
- Prepare brownie mix according to package.
- Bake in greased pizza pan with sides! (or large cake pan)
- Let cool.
- Melt white chocolate and spread on top.
- Drizzle with milk chocolate and add Oreos!
- Let chocolate sit to set up or serve ooey gooey!