Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These cookies are an absolute MUST make! I used the Trader Joe’s HUGE Pound Plus Milk Chocolate Bar for these! I only used half, so I save the rest for the next batch. Of course, you can use any milk chocolate that you have but this bar made these cookies special! They almost had a caramel undertone flavor and the most perfect texture! Do you have a Trader Joe’s near you? I hope so!
You may need:
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ sticks soft butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup regular sugar
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ of a Trader Joe's Pound Plus Milk Chocolate Bar, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Beat butter and both sugars until well blended.
- Add in vanilla, egg and yolk until light and creamy.
- Add in flour, salt and baking soda just until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chunks by hand.
- Drop by ¼ cup amounts onto parchment.
- Mine baked 10-12 …until edges are browned and centers no longer look wet.
- Cool 2 minutes and remove to a cooling rack.