Mini cheesecakes are just fabulous! They are small enough that you have built in portion control! They are individual so you dont have to share. They bake faster and they are simple to make! But go ahead and add pecans and homemade caramel to a mini cheesecake and you have knocked it out of the park!!! These are rich, sinful and completely over-the-top. So, what are you waiting for? Get baking!
Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- 1 cup pecans chopped or whole-your choice!
- One 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 40 Kraft Caramels
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- Line a standard muffin tin with muffin cups.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Lay a Nilla wafer in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Pour batter in the muffin cups and bake at 350 for 15-18 mins.
- Let Cool and then chill in fridge.
- Toast pecans in a dry pan over low heat just until fragrant.
- Pour Caramel Over each mini cheesecake and sprinkle with toasted pecans!
- In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt all the ingredients together until smooth. Stir after every 30 seconds.