Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel
- 1 ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T. sugar
- 6 T. salted butter melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese soft
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 T. flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter.
- Divide this into 24 paper lined muffin tin cups.
- Press firmly to make each a crust.
- Bake 5 minutes and cool.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese smooth.
- Add sugars, flour, n a medium mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, heavy cream and vanilla until smooth and divide into muffin cups evenly. (I had a little extra batter at this point.)
- Bake about 25 minutes and cool.
- Pop in fridge for several hours.
- Spoon caramel on top of each cup and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
Adapted from the wonderful Cooking Classy – Be sure to check out her awesome blog!