Mom’s Green Bean Casserole
It’s not a holiday unless my mom makes green bean casserole for my husband. Though the recipe comes right from the french onion can it has grown to become a family favorite and made with love it makes it mom’s!
Mom's Green Bean Casserole
- 10½ ounces can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- dash pepper
- Two 14½ ounce cans green beans, drained
- 1⅓ cups French’s Crispy Fried Onions, Original, divided
- Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1½-quart baking dish.
- Stir in green beans and ⅔ cup of the fried onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining ⅔ cup onions.
- Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.
Green bean casserole is one of my family’s favorite holiday dishes. I think I will volunteer to be the one to make and bring it this year and will bookmark this as a reference for later. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says