Mom’s Green Bean Casserole
It’s not a holiday unless my mom makes green bean casserole for my husband. Though the recipe comes right from the french onion can it has grown to become a family favorite and made with love it makes it mom’s!
Mom's Green Bean Casserole
- 10 ½ ounces can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- dash pepper
- Two 14 1/2 ounce cans green beans drained
- 1 ⅓ cups French’s Crispy Fried Onions Original, divided
- Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Stir in green beans and 2/3 cup of the fried onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.