This no-bake blueberry cheesecake cookie dessert is so simple to make! You can whip this up in about 10 minutes and park it in the fridge over night. The next day, you have a super dessert ready to travel with to a party or serve right at home! I used blueberry preserves but you can shake this up using cherry preserves and cherry pie filling. You can check out the cherry version here.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Lasagna
- 1 box Nilla Wafers You only need some cookies, not the whole box
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 ounce tub cool whip
- ½ cup blueberry preserves
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Line a loaf pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar.
- When smooth, beat in cool whip.
- Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently.
- Dollop preserves over the cheesecake mixture. Spread gently.
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix.
- Pour on the Blueberry Pie Filling.
- Crush a few extra cookies on top.
- Park in fridge overnight and serve!