Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 ounces soft butter
- ¼ cup plus 2 T. Sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins use less if you prefer!
- Preheat oven 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment.
- Beat butters, both sugars until creamy.
- Add vanilla and egg and blend.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, oats
- Fold in chips and raisins.
- Drop by large tablespoons onto parchment.
- Flatten tops slightly and bake approx 10 mins. Let cool 2 mins and remove to a rack.