One Bowl Brownies
One Bowl Brownies are a cinch to prepare! Just ask my 9 year old because he whipped these up! I like them because they leave very few dishes at the end….just one bowl! The frosting on top is of course optional. (I highly recommend it!) You could leave the tops plain or sprinkle on some powdered sugar! If you’d like to top them with this peanut butter frosting you can find it here! You may also love One Bowl Chocolate Chunk Brownies or One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
This makes a 9×13 batch but can easily be halved for an 8×8 pan if you prefer!
You may need:
- 1 c. butter, melted and cooled
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cups chopped chocolate, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9×13" baking pan with nonstick foil.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Sift in flour and cocoa.
- Add salt.
- Spread in pan and bake 25-30 mins.
- Top with frosting, if desired!
Recipe adapted from Two Peas And Their Pod