Oven Baked Chicken
This is such an easy and delish dinner for a weeknight meal. I like to make extras and on night two I use the leftovers for chicken fried rice! This is also fabulous served up with fresh mozzarella. You may also love Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs and Copycat Chipotle Chicken.
You may need:
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 T. olive oil
- salt, garlic powder, paprika
- 1 lemon sliced
- handful parsley, chopped
- 6-8 garlic cloves, chopped
- Preheat oven 450
- Line a jelly roll pan with nonstick foil.
- Drizzle 1 T. olive oil over breasts and season generously with salt, garlic powder and paprika.
- Flip chicken over and repeat.
- Bake breasts 10 minutes then flip over for an additional 20-25 mins. (Depending on size of breasts)-Chicken is done when the internal temp is 165.
- Cover with foil and let rest 10 mins.
- Meanwhile combine the chopped parsley and garlic.
- Place parsley on top of the breasts.
- Slice chicken on a diagonal and serve with lemon slices.