Over the Top Reese’s Cookies
Over the Top Reese’s Cookies do not disappoint. These are thick and scrumptious while packing a full peanut butter punch!
THERE TRULY ARE NO WORDS FOR THESE COOKIES. THEY ARE NOTHING SHORT OF PERFECT! MAKE SOME TODAY!!!
OVER THE TOP REESE’S COOKIESOver the Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
Updated photos 2022: (These were 4 ounces. Baked 10 mins 375 -then topped and baked an additional 4-5 mins)
Over the Top Reese's Cookies
- ¾ cup butter soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup SKIPPY peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups flour plus 2 T.
- 1 ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 32 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups each cut into 4 pieces
- optional: sometimes I also add mini Reese's pieces, regular Reese's pieces and mini pb cups along with crushed Reese's and even sliced Reese's Fast Break bars
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Beat in peanut butter until creamy..
- Add eggs, one a time and vanilla.
- Add flour, cornstarch soda, and salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Weight out mounds of 3 ounces and shape into a ball on top of a ball. (Like a 2 ball snowman) and freeze.
- Bake at 375 on parchment lined sheets for about 8 mins.
- Remove from oven and press a few Reese's onto the tops.
- Return to the oven for 2-3 mins.
- Let cool on sheets to firm up and set.
ADAPTED FROM REAL MOM KITCHEN