Peanut Butter Dog Treats
You may need:
- 2¼ cups whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1¼ cup SKIPPY creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- Optional: a few slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- Combine milk and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add flours.
- (If using bacon, add now.)
- Knead dough by hand and roll out on floured surface to desired thickness. Cut-out treats.
- Place parchment on cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes at 400°F.
- Cool completely before serving to your lucky dog! hee hee
- Note: If dough seems too dry or crumbly, add a little more milk
- Note: I sometimes brush the tops with beef or chicken broth before baking!
- * Always speak to your vet before baking something new for your pup!