Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Bars
I found a new favorite blog that you must check out called Half Baked Harvest!
Her photography and recipes are both amazing! These bars are pure insanity and would be perfect for a special occasion! I made mine huge but would recommend small square sized bars. You could even skip the sticks if needed and serve like bon bons! If you are allergic to peanut butter, you could substitute cookie butter, Mmmmmm!!! You may also like Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Bars.
You may want:
- 1.5 quart vanilla bean or vanilla ice cream
- 1 c. butter
- 1½ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ c. sugar
- 1 T. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- ½ c. flour
- ½ c. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 16 ounces peanut butter
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chopped
- 1 T. coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Microwave butter and 1½ c. chips until smooth.
- Add in sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Spread into the pan and bake approx 20 mins or until toothpick comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely.
- Once brownies are completely cool, soften the ice cream and spread evenly on top of the brownie.
- Freeze until firm.
- Then spread the peanut butter on the ice cream and freeze again until firm, a few hours or days!
- Cut carefully into squares or bars and insert stick if using. Freeze again an hour.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Dip bars and lay on a cookie sheet line with parchment paper.
- Decorate however you like. I topped with oreo crumbs, coarse sugar and edible glitter.
- Store in the fridge.
Adapted from Half Baked Harvest