Love brownies? Love peanut butter cups? Oh boy! You are in for a treat! This cookie takes 2 brownie cookies and melt a peanut butter cup right in between them. Ooey, gooey perfection. Peanut Butter Brownie Sandwich Cookies for the win! This recipe was adapted from Cookies and Cups. You can check out her cookbook on Amazon. It is wonderful!! You can also visit her blog here.
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces, semi sweet chocolate bars (Ghirardelli), chopped up
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 peanut butter cups, regular size
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small pot, melt the butter and chocolate gently until smooth. Let cool a few mins.
- In a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Stream in the chocolate mixture and blend.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Use a small ice cream scoop and scoop 6 onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake approx 8 mins.
- Cool 1 min on sheet and then flip half over placing the reese's cup on top. Top with the other cookie to create a sandwich and let cool on a wire rack.
Adapted from Cookies and Cups